- Mainstream media of provincial levels pay close attention to the program "Yichang in the Eyes of Overseas Students "
Recently, an article about "foreign volunteers " by Ganesh, an overseas student from Three Gorges University, caused a great sensation on the Internet After the release of the article on CNN, it was forwarded by dozens of national and provincial mainstream media, such as Xinhua News Agency s New Media 100, CCTV and so on [more]
- International Students Experienced Intangible Cultural Heritage
On November 23, with the love and curiosity on traditional Chinese culture, international students Pride from Cameroon and Amoh from Ghana visited Yichang’s inheritors of intangible cultural heritage Zheng Tianxin and Mi Zhaogui,experiencing boxwood carvings and sugar paintings at close range [more]
- Nearly 30 foreign students entered Yichang Central People's hospital for their intern experiences
Four overseas students are making ward rounds under the leadership of the attending doctor (Photoed By Reporter [more]
- The Seven-year Indissoluble Bond with Yichang - "New Yichang" in the Eyes of the "Old Friends"
On November 30th, the reporter of the Three Gorges Daily contacted the four special Egyptian friends, who had spent an unforgettable time in Yichangseven years ago In March this year, they returned to the “capital of hydropower” and continued to write on anew story of Yichang They are Yahia, Mina, Dola and Alaa [more]
- Volunteer Service: Unforgettable and Special “Yichang Temperature”
At about 7 a m , Guang Si (Ganesh Bahadur Damal), a Nepal student at CTGU, and Cheng Ming (Akhilash Purushothaman) and Chen Hong (Akshata Manohar Mahulkar), two Indian students at CTGU, had a quick breakfast and took a bus to Binjiang Park On this day, they planned to participate in two large-scale volunteer activities [more]